The Central University Common Entrance Test is accepted by the following Universities:
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerela
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Bengaluru Dr Ambedkar School of Economics
|Opening of online Application Form||March 13th, 2019|
|Closing of online Application Form||April 13th, 2019|
|Last date to accept the fee||April 13th, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||May 10th, 2019|
|Exam Dates||May 25th & 26th, 2019|
|May 27th, 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 21st, 2019|
Fee Structure :
|General/OBC/EWS Applicants||₹ 800/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||₹ 350/-|
Question Paper Pattern:
All Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of: –
(i) Part A : English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
(ii) Part B: Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of one/two/three or more sections. Each section can have 25 or more questions. An applicant is required to answer a set of ‘X’ sections (75 questions) as specified on the front cover of the Test Question Booklet. However, he/she must ensure that he/she fills right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended.
- There will be negative marking in CUCET-2019 in UI and PG programmes. Each correct answer will carry 01 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
- No negative marking for research programmes of CUCET examination 2019.
- There will be separate fee for online counselling.
For the link to admission notification click here.
How to Apply:
For more details on how to apply click here.
For the link to the brochure, click here.