- IISER Bhopal offers Integrated PhD programme in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics for bright and motivated students who have received their Bachelor’s degree. The programme is aimed to provide young motivated individuals with a rigorous training, desired level of scientific understanding, and a glimpse of global contemporary research at an early stage to enable them to pursue a career in science education and research. After successful completion of the coursework based on the advanced professional courses, students may continue with the state-of-the-art research which leads to the PhD degree. However, the students, who do not intend to carrying out their PhD degree, can exit the programme with an MS Degree after the successful completion of the course work
- Admission to the Integrated PhD programme will be made once a year during May/June. Advertisement would be floated between March/April.More information regarding these departments are available at Department of Chemistry, Department of Mathematics andDepartment of Physics .Notice for Admission to the Integrated PhD Programme.
- To submit the Online Integrated PhD Application for:
- Last date for submission of online application is April 8, 2019
- Please retain a print out of the PDF of the online application form submitted by you.
- The following documents must be brought on the day of interview, if shortlisted and called for interview.
- Signed hard-copy of PDF of the online application form with recent color photograph affixed on it.
- Self-attested relevant certificates (listed in the PDF copy of online application form).
- After the last date, all applications will be screened and candidates selected for interviews will be intimated by email only.
- To Download the format of Recommendation Letter, please click here.
- According to Government of India norms.
- All admitted students will receive a fellowship of Rs. 10,000/- per month till the end of the third year (subject to fulfilling the minimum CPI requirements). Subsequently, a revised fellowship will be provided as per MHRD norms/guidelines.